Sunday, November 16, 2008

We Meet Some Friends.

When we woke up, I didn't see Sparky.
"Sparky?!" I yelled. And then he came through the door but he looked upset.
"Whats up Sparky? You look depressed." I said. He whimpered.
"Awww come on bud. Don't be all down in the dumps. I know! How about a hotdog?"
She shook her head.
"Scratch behind the ear?"
She shook again.
"How about a belly rub."
She shook again.
"Oh!!! I saw a toy poodle in the lobby!
Then he looked up at me and wagged his tail joyfully.
"Thats what I thought. Now let's go!
We raced down the stairs and into the lobby.
"Ohhhhhh! There she is Sparky! I'm attracted and I'm a hole different species!"
Sparky ran over and wasn't so smooth. You guessed it sniffed her butt. But she sniffed him back. Then he sniffed again, and again, and again. And that just kept happening for about fifteen minutes. I finally got bored and grabbed Sparky by the collar right when he was in the middle of about his fifty sixth sniff.
"Gee, I thought you had her." I said sarcasticly.
Sparky whined.
"How about we go to the dog park?"
We left the lobby and went to the park.
Sparky sniffed the other butt's of the dogs there.
Then across the street I saw an apatising looking place called: "Hobo Bob's Pancake Shack"
"Hey Sparky! Time for lunch!" I yelled across the park.
He jogged over to the shack and we rang the bell on the desk.
"Yes?" A man who looked simaler to me said.
"Hi. Um I think I'll have three pancakes please." I asked.
"That will be twenty six dollars."
"I can't afford that I'm just a hobo."
"Me too!" Said the man.
"Really? We should hang out sometime!"
"Yeah!"


JOIN NEXT WEEK FOR THE NEXT ADVENTURE!

6 comments:

HoboRabbit said...

In the beging you called spark she. then you said he but i finnaly got it once you said that there was a girl poodle in the lobby. But other then that I thought it was really good

Hobo Jim/Stickinmud said...

I can't wait for the next adventure!!!!!

Hobohomie said...

Hey simon
awesome page!
-Hobo Homie (Hannah)

Omri Barak said...

Who is this blog man from my grade if it is?

Omri Barak said...

Its Omri/Obrock

Omri Barak said...

http://homelessgalinorath.blogspot.com


Follow Obrock's blog